Richard Rosario is a civil litigation attorney. Richard’s clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses and individual executives. His litigation practice focuses on employment and construction. Richard has a broad range of litigation experience in other areas and has been involved in various investigations, including an NCAA collegiate investigation and an investigation of a police department. Richard has successfully represented clients in front of the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals garnering a unanimous decision overturning the lower court.
richard's Practice Areas
- Florida State University, B.S., 2017
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2020
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Alabama Defense Lawyer Association
Richard’s goal is to provide whatever flexibility his client needs while presenting a calm and reassuring demeanor. His client’s goals are always his top priority.
More about RICHARD
An avid lover of the outdoors, Richard has hiked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and slept in a hammock in the Amazon Rainforest. When he’s not consumed by case work you will find him on a soccer field or in the gym.