Kathryn “Kat” Cox represents employers in employment-related disputes and discrimination matters filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Kat also works on advising businesses and executives on policies, procedures, employment law compliance and severance agreements. Prior to Gardner Skelton, Kat focused on insurance defense in the transportation sector.
KATHRYN'S Practice Areas
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Clemson University, B.S., 2017
- North Carolina State Bar
- U.S. District Courts for the Western Districts of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Professional Organization of Women Working on Winning
Kat delivers insightful assessments backed by proven strategies to assist clients in achieving their goals. She collaborates effectively with clients and colleagues and employs innovative solutions tailored to each situation.
More about KatHRYN
As a travel enthusiast, Kat has explored 46 of the 50 United States, with a goal to cover the remaining states in the next few years. Besides traveling, Kat enjoys baking sweet treats for family and friends and cheering on the Clemson Tigers.